At Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School, we aim to educate.
Advancing academic excellence and opportunity for our students is our primary mission. And it has been for over 30 years.
FLPS students receive personalized education in a private school setting. Students gain confidence as they learn and eagerly share knowledge with others. From Pre-K through 12th grade, our students shape the future of America from within the boundaries of our Fort Lauderdale community campus.
Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School is family-owned and family-oriented. It has been from the start. We are educators, first and foremost. Our pledge to the parents and students of FLPS is consistent – we’re teaching students invaluable lessons for life.
As our proud and successful FLPS alumni know, this is a place to grow your dreams and achieve your lifelong learning goals.
We’re Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School! Find your place in this world!
Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School seeks to:
- Provide a 21st century education in a traditional school setting
- Offer a supportive environment that recognizes each student as a unique individual
- Foster excellence in the development of academic skills
- Establish strong character and positive attitudes
- Encourage tolerance of ethnic diversity
- Build productive citizenship, respect for the ideals of a democratic society
- Create enthusiasm for learning as a lifelong pursuit